SUPPLEMENT FOR IMMUNITY SUPPORT
Every day a horse faces external negative influences, such as viruses, bacteria, air pollution, etc. In order to protect itself from these a good immune system is essential. Among other things, natural resistance can be weakened during illnesses or under the influence of weather conditions, genetic predisposition, age (foals, older horses), stress and strenuous exertion.
Immunotop contains vitamins such as vitamin C and vitamin B12 to support the horse’s natural resistance. The presence of siberian ginseng helps to combat fatigue after strenuous exertion and increases vitality.
The presence of trace elements such as zinc is also important for effective production of immune cells. At last, both coneflower and dog rose act as immunomodulators and have a positive effect on the working of the immune system.
No doping substances
When to use Immunotop?
- During or after illness, to speed up recovery.
- In (older) horses to keep their physical condition in good shape
- In foals to give them extra protection against infections
- Horses that naturally have reduced resistance.
- In periods with poor weather conditions (extreme cold/heat)
Glycerine, ribes nigrum, natriumchloride
Eleutherococcus senticosus 25.000 mg/liter, Echinacea purpurea tincture 25 ml/liter, Vaccinium myrtillus tincture 20 ml/liter, Rosa canina tincture 10 ml/liter, Curcuma longa extract 2.000 mg/liter.
Zinc chelate of glycine hydrate – zinc (3b606) 1.080 mg
Vitamins and provitamins:
Vitamine B12 (cyanocobalamine) 16,7 mg/liter
Calciumascorbaat (1b302) 50.000 mg/liter
Packaging and use
- Bottle of 0.5 liter (20-day course of treatment)
Instructions of use
- 25 milliliters per horse per day mixed in with the feed Shake well before use