SUPPLEMENT IN TUBES TO PREVENT GASTRIC ULCERS
Horses with gastric ulcers often suffer from the following symptoms: decreased appetite, decreased performance, dull coat, teeth grinding, weight loss, …
Gastryl is a new supplement specially developed to provide relief for the symptoms mentioned above. The tube can be used to administer the product directly into the mouth, making it easier to absorb. As a result, the excess stomach acid is neutralized faster and more efficiently.
Gastryl contains natural stomach acid inhibitors, which ensure that the stomach wall can better defend itself against acid attacks while the prebiotics help to balance the pH value within the intestinal environment. These ingredients, together with the herbal support, work on daily maintenance and care of the stomach and intestines.
If necessary, a course of Gastryl can be followed up with Gastro-Care+.
No doping substances
When to use Gastryl ?
- In periods of heightened stress: competitions, box rest, rehabilitation, etc.
- As maintenance course after treatment of Omeprazole
- In horses susceptible to the development of stomach problems
- During periods of poor appetite
Fructo-oligosacchadrides, Raw lecithins, Glycerol, Trimagnesium citrate
Binders, anti-caking agents and coagulants:
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin (1g568) 226.233 mg/kg
Matricaria Recutita 30.000 mg/kg, Taraxacum Officinale 3.000 mg/kg, Silybum Marianum 3.000 mg/kg, Zinigber Officinale 3.000 mg/kg, L-Glutamine (2b620) 15.000 mg/kg
Amino acids, their salts and analogues L-Threonine (3c410) 15.000 mg/kg
Packaging & use
- Box with 10 tubes (60 grams)
Instructions for use
- For 5 days give 1 tube by injecting the tube directly into the horse’s mouth. After 5 days, give the next 10 days 1/2 tube by injecting the tube directly in the horse’s mouth.