SUPPLEMENT FOR HORSES PRONE TO STOMACH ULCERS
Gastric problems are one of the most common conditions in horses. The prevalence of gastric ulcers is, however, high not only in sports horses but also in recreation horses, broodmares and even foals frequently suffer from this condition. Gastric ulcers occur because the gastric mucosa is damaged by the stomach contents being too acid.
Gastro-Care+ ensures protection of the gastric mucosa and neutralises excess gastric acid.
Gastro-Care+ neutralises on the one hand excess gastric acid and on the other hand protects the gastric mucosa against irritation. Due to the addition of glutamine and sodium bicarbonate it helps to accelerate the repair of the damaged gastric mucosa. Matricaria recutita and magnesium also have a restorative and soothing action on the gastrointestinal mucosa. Gastro-Care+ is by far the most complete gastric supplement with an extremely powerful effect on the digestive system in horses.
No doping substances
When to use Gastro-Care+ ?
- In periods of heightened stress: competitions, box rest, rehabilitation, etc.
- As maintenance after treatment of Omeprazole
- In horses susceptible to the development of stomach problems
- During periods of poor appetite
Calciumcarbonaat, natriumbicarbonaat, ulmus fulva, maltodextrines, magnesium hydroxide, matricaria recutita, glycyrrhiza glabra, brassica oleracea
L-Glutamic acid (2b620) 50.000 mg/kg.
Lecithin (soy, 1c322) 260.325 mg/kg.
Packaging & use
- Container of 1.2 kilograms (30-day course of treatment)
Instructions for use
- For the first 10 days, 2 scoops (30 grams) per horse per day mixed in with the feed.
- Followed by a maintenance dose of 1 scoop (30 grams) per horse per day for at least 20 days.